Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Here's a fun sharing game - thanks to my fellow debut author & good friend Laurie London for suggesting it.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


Grab your current read

Open to a random page

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

My Teasers: From LAST NIGHT'S SCANDAL by Loretta Chase

"Make up your mind," she said.
"You come to a man's bedchamber in the dead of night, dressed in your nightgown -- and you expect him to have a mind to make up?"

Remember to leave me 2 teasers in the comment box or a link to your blog posting 2 teasers.
 
Have fun!

7 comments:

MizB said...

Ooo, I love your teaser! Makes me crave a good Regency novel -- haven't read one in a while. I think I've got a couple sittin' around waiting for me, though, so I'll have to pull them out. :)

Thanks for playing! :D

Jenny Q said...

Awesome! And so true! Check out my teaser if you get a chance! I love historical romances!

Jennifer said...

Fun teaser! My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-in-the-first-circle.html

Man Candy Fans said...

Miz B, Lady Q & Jennifer - thanks for stopping by. Jennifer, I'll check out your teasers next!

Laurie London said...

I love this, Vicky! I've been wanting to buy this book. I love Loretta Chase.

Here's my teaser.

Violet said...

Love this teaser! I haven't read Last Night's Scandal yet, but now I want to. :)

Cecilia Grant said...

Thanks for reminding me of how much I love Loretta Chase :)