Monday, July 13, 2009

RWA National Conference Here I Come!


Wow, I'm soooo excited because this year I get to wear a first sale ribbon and a PAN ribbon at the RWA national conference in Washington DC. It's been 3.5 weeks since the official sale, and I'm still a bit in disbelief over it all. But I know this is one conference I won't forget!

The one thing I do tend to forget is what a pain it is to pack for the annual RWA conference. And yes, those are 6 pairs of shoes + 2 pairs of flipflops in the photo at the right. Yes, I need 3 pairs of black shoes!!!

If you really want a shocker, check out these rubber flip flops at the astounding price of $168.30 - on SALE- LOL. Here's the link in case you have $$$ to burn: http://zapp.me/7529486

I used up the last of my frequent flyer miles for a first class ticket to DC - I'm really pampering myself this year. But I've worked really, really hard since January 2008 and at long last it paid off. So DC, here I come!
.




1 comment:

Karen Sue Burns said...

Okay, sweetie, very impressive. Love the colors and a girl can never have too many pairs of black shoes.